Friday, November 07, 2008

Eoddeokhae?

A's are finally drawing to a close.
I only have 3 more papers to go and then I'm done, 2 years of mugging and hell already over.
I just can't wait for it all to be over.
I just want to get it over and done with and get it out of the way.
I'm not going to comment on the papers I've sat for so far.
Like someone told me, there's no point anyway cos it's already over.


Strangely, I found strength in the most unlikely of places.
In people that resurfaced back in my life from somwhere from the past.
In a way it's good cos I get to keep fairly sane enough to get through this last 3 papers, but then again, none has even come close




Editing 634 pages is really really taxing.
And reading everything all over again is taxing too.
It's the memories that resurface really.
or maybe I'm just being too nostalgic.




I can't do this anymore.
I can't deny feelings that I try to deny.
I can't keep telling myself reasons I don't believe.
Cos that's the truth.
I don't believe in this anymore.
Maybe its Time or maybe it's just me.


Eoddeokhae?


Half of me is screaming to let this go cos it hurts more not to.


And because now I don't know what to say to you.


It's just time.


Or so I keep telling myself.

No comments: