Monday, June 19, 2006

That's hot

I was going thru my memory box and i found this list.
THAT'S HOT:
1.blindfolds
2.ice cubes
3.handcuffs
4.leather
5.chocolate sauce
6.wine
7.showers together
8.whips
9.pre-cum
10.up against the fridge
11.in a glass elevator
12.on the washing machine
13.chains
14.role-playing
15.elf-ears
16.on the hood of a car
17.in the pool, skinny dipping
18.collars
19.ropes
20.stilettos
21.uniform
22.lube
23.lap dance
24.photoshoots
25.in a lecture theatre when noone's around
26.on the beach
27.dusting sugar
28.striptease
29.pole dancing
30.on the deck of a ship (pirate style)
31.on the counter top
32.velvet
33. while doing laundry
34.on the operating table
35.lollipops
36.on the roller coaster
37.in the midst of parachutes(think pearl habour)
LOLZ. i had a gd laugh remembering the time me gerry n omi wrote dat list. it was during ss if im not wrong.
now see wat social studies can inspire students to do. lolz.
to amirah:
i'm sorry. i didn't bring my hp out wif me dat time u msged back.
sorry if u tink dats me being aloof or if it got you confused.
n i msg for a reason. the reason is simple. to show that deep down i still somewhat care and think of u as my fren regardless of whether u reply or not.
bt wateva it is, i msg frm my heart whether u wan 2 believe me or not.

No comments: