Wednesday, July 30, 2008

tangled up in paper dreams

I've haven't been blogging for what seems like the longest time. Still, I'm not going to bother summarizing/recounting/story-telling what happened in my sadly non-existent life. So this post is going to be really random and super short. Because, the paper dreams are just calling and I really time does not afford me any luxuries right now.

1. I feel horrible because I completely forgot my mum's birthday was yesterday and I only remembered today when she asked if I want to go out and eat a later supper to celebrate. arrgh.
2. Apathy is serving me pretty well when it comes to various political systems in the friendship sphere. Or so I would like to think
3. I am getting increasingly better and a super pro at numbing myself. It helps in this hellish paper chase.
4. Apparently, stress and the big A's have reduced me to absolute lethargy.
5. I absolutely hate it when anyone tells me that I have the potential because my results are not showing it damn it.
6. Talking about my past flings/no strings attached(or so it seems)/casual as well as serious no shit relationships has made me even more increasingly convinced that I don't believe in true love.
7. Co-habiting is a strangely appealing idea but my parents will murder me and besides, I believe more in the sanctity of marriage.
8. 1 year, 1 month and 3 days and counting.
9. I want to watch fireworks light up the sky like diamond glass explosions.
10. I am so tempted to take Lit in uni but Ying will kill me and I will only end up killing my career prospects. Thus why psychology is starting to seem more appealing. but oh god, i'll have to do maths
11. I miss writing fics and sajaks and I have tons of ideas, scenes that I craft out in my head but I just don't have the time to write. ergh.
12. I cannot make such STUPID mistakes in Prelim 2 or the A'levels ever
13. I think, therefore I am. I hurt, therefore I am.
14. If I can say anything to you, I'd say; doushite, kimi wo suki ni natte shimattan darou
15. I want to learn how to fly without having to learn how to fall first
16. I want to watch the sunset from the beach and stargaze on the carpark rooftop.
17. I think that; happiness is too fleeting, trust is too abstract, faith is not tangible, love is overrated, loss hurts too much, death is but the next great adventure and life in general is too transient.
18. I can't wait for starbucks coffee with my moron tomorrow because I haven't had it in ages and because she's the person for now.

And that's all I have to say. Given the 89 days left to A's, I'm tapping into a single-minded focus state of mind and thus, I'm going to go on

HIATUS

and I'll only blog if I really really need to(which I doubt I will). Until my freedom starts, this is it for now.
So until then, keep your chin up and take care.

No comments: