Monday, July 07, 2008

And everything about you is so beautidamnful

I'm on a Battle and Big Bang high right now.
Possibly because their songs are really such love!
And they get so addictive and they've all I've been listening to these past few weeks.
Oh and Sue passed me her HOT and With U album!!
Which simply equals more to Big Bang and Taeyang love. :)
Needless to say, I've been neglecting DBSK.
Not so much of Suju because my sister is currently super addicted to them and thus I have intense SJ discussions with her almost daily.
And besides, I'm still very much involved in the fandom although I haven't been keeping up so much with my writings.
Anyway, since I'm super bored, I'll do a mini pic spam of Battle and Big Bang. :)

Big Bang!



And Taeyang!






Battle!




And Taehwa!




And because Taeyang's abs was featured before, I thought Taehwa's abs deserve some attention too. :)
It's just too bad that Donghae is so freaking skinny that he is almost just bones.

No comments: