Thursday, February 16, 2006

An attempt to tip the scales

9.57 pm. N i'm finally toking 2 u again.
so how is my girl 2dae?
a lil screwed up right now. i had sumwat crappy days after e V day rush.
oh. u wanna tok abt it? i'm here 2 listen.
suddenly i find it so easy 2 open up.
maybe cos i dont noe u n u dont noe me so dere's no strings attached.
god, i feel so much better now.
thank you.
:)
oh god. i haf so much 2 say bt its either a bit belated or i dont noe how 2 say it
maybe e moral is to update regularly.
n yes mira. i haf updated girl.
yupps.
oh, i noe dis is a lil late bt thanx loads 2 all those hu gave me V day presents.
i feel so loved.
come 2 sch in e morn n i jus went "Wow.". shitloads of goodies on my table!
*grins*
i love all u bitches loads loads tau.TAU.
oh yeah, my hamster died. again. it was billy.
n n he died in e gross-est way possible.
tink prata n guts spilling out wen u cut a fish n apply dat 2 billy's dead body.
yes. now, imagine taking that mess out of the cage wif benji n joel clambering over u.
eww.
dat puts it damn nicely.
deals. n more deals. with loopholes?
maybe.
will it work?
hope so.
it's an attempt 2 tip e scales.
bt i dont want to.
i jus want to keep on falling.
y cant u jus let me do tt?
y dun haf 2 mend my parachute 4 me...i'll mend it wen i'm ready 2 land.
fee's getting dis tingly tingly flutterby feeling.
its scaring me a lil.
bt bt pumpkin.
*grins*
aightz, dats all i can technically tink of ryt now.
nite world.
n remember ppl; plaster a smile on ur face cos u may nvr noe hu may fall in love wif it. :) :) :)

No comments: