Monday, February 06, 2006

Hate every beautiful day

2dae was sooo nt a gd day...
i mean e sch part ws same old same old. nth much. normal shit u noe?
it was kinda a beautiful day actuali. nice weather n all dat. it rained!
bt after sch, everyting jus went wrong. karma or sth.
ergh.
i need 2 raaannnnt!!
let me list down e stuffs dat happened:
1)took cab 2 PP wif jell n nikki. N den on e cab, i realised dat i lost my freaking 10 bucks.
n i started 2 freak out cos i reali needed dat 10 bucks tau. 4 V day's prezzie 4 all e lunatic goons i haf as frens. bt nvm. still gt sum money left over. :)
2)on e bus hm, i left my volcom pouch on e bus. so i started 2 freak out again. called jell hu told me 2 go 2 sum sesat-ed control station 2 get it back. honestly, if my nano was inside, i wld alrdy haf been crying my heart out. reali. bt thank god i got it back.
3)i was walking hm frm mira's hse n was changing e song on my iPod. didnt c e bloody drain n tweaked my ankle a bit. damn. broke my longest record ever wifout spraining my ankle. sigh
4) i got home, tinking of getting ice cold water wen guess wat?? e fridge is SPOILED.
5) i jus realised i need 2 top up my ez-link card so bottom line is i'll only b left with 2 bucks. yupp. so tell me smart n intellectual beauties, wat in e world cn i get for a V day gift 4 like 10 ppl or so wif 2 pathetic bucks?!???
and so the story goes of fee's not so beautiful day.
im begining 2 hate every beautiful day.
Mira: get well soon darl. take meds lots cos ur eye is reali scary tau. take care. n b prepared 2 say yes 2 ashik. :) hugs n kisses n i love u.
Nikki: go shopping spree wif me soon k? n now i noe how u feel wen u lost ur hp pouch cum wallet ting. hugs n kisses n i love u.
Jell: hey babe, take gd care of urself. im always here 4 u ok? dun do aniting silly tau or i'll match it wif one of my own. love ya.
Shaf: cheer up sweetie. i noe it hurts. bt noe dat i'm here 4 u k. always. aniting, jus col or msg me tau. love ya.
aightz, i'm off nw.
sims 2 calling my name.
lotsa love world.
smile :) n 2 hell wif all of life's bitches.

No comments: