Sunday, April 02, 2006

Struggling to find a foothold

Everything seems so surreal dis past 3 days.
Like i'm watching the world from someone else's eyes
i dunno. jus seems like i cant find any foothold whatsoever.
n i've cried gallons i tink e last 2 days.
weird. i hate crying.
i cried cos i felt guilty
den i cried cos ihad a talk wif my mum
den i cried again cos i had cramps
e next morning, cried again cos i felt guilty again
den i almost cried in e bank queue cos of stooopid period cramps
den i cried in e restraunt cos mum n dad gave me dis pep talk
den i cried again at night cos i felt guilty again n ppl kept saying stuff dat made me cry
havent cried yet 2dae. hope i can keep it in.
i tink i might jus b pmsing.
or sth lyk dat.
i'm trying my best to reach out thou.
to somehow get everyting out of my system.
i guess i need to learn how to let go
how 2 forgive myself. cos sumhow i cant do dat.
n i jus start another viscious cycle.
i mean how do you forgive yourself for all dat u've done?
4 all e hurt u've inflicted on ppl?
how do u excuse urself 4 all e irrational tings u've done?
how do u let go?
how do u get back ur faith n get up again?
how do u fight the pain?
i dunno. i'm all over e place. i dunno wat 2 feel or do animore.
i jus wanna breathe again. n jus live my life. n let it all go.

No comments: