Sunday, April 30, 2006

Volcom And Ripcurl

ok. dis is my update after such a looong time.
so much has happened.
at least now i'm much much better.
thnx 2 e meds and my support system.
:)
oh, went out yesterday and my uncles were being damn nice.
got a volcom hoodie and ripcurl flip flops.
hapi.
[i'm trying not 2 rmbr e hours i spent at all e flash and splash outlets trying 2 find a hoodie dat fits me. damn e roxy babes r so goddamn skinny.hrmph.]
though my dad will kill me if he ever finds out e price of dat hoodie.
bt as e saying goes, wat he doesnt noe won't hurt him. heh.
guess life's being good 2 me right now.
am getting closer 2 my mum 2..
its high time we bonded.
miss her loads. e old times u noe.
n after all dat happened, i realise dat i'm pretty lucky.
i mean i'm still able to live life and appreciate wat god has given me.
and dat no matter wat, my parents will always love me.
n dat dere's lotsa ppl out dere who sincerely cares abt me.
i feel so loved.
:)
oh, my orli binge is slowing down now since i got tons of other shows 2 watch other den LOTR and KOH [lolz. potassium hydroxide]
n elizabethtown was not wat i expected.
can u believe dat i fell asleep halfway thru?
[although dat was half cos e meds made me drowsy and half cos i hated watching him frolick with kirsten dunst.]
its jus dat e movie has not much action in it...more of talking so it didnt reali capture my attn.
n i so prefer his brit accent
its a known fact, brit accents r hott n sexy.
take nigel barker and mr bloom 4 example.
now dats wat i col hott stuffs.

No comments: