Saturday, June 28, 2008

Sleep. Sleep is good

I'm so sleepy that I'm in a state of brain comatose or something like that.
The cup of coffee I just drank doesn't seem to be working.
I don't think it's very good if I suddenly get immune to coffee because it's a huge part of my diet and I'm too addicted to it.
Well at least I only drank 2 cups instead of the normal 3 or 4 today.
And I had 3 proper meals instead of just coffee and some other munchies or nothing else.
I'm really need to continue mindmapping my history stuff but I can't seem to stay awake so I'm just going to go off and sleep.
Hopefully I can wake up a bit earlier and then meet Ying to study at Singpost.
Singpost. been ages since I went there.


I can't remember what else to say.
I'm intrigued by Greek philosophers but taking philosophy is a little dangerous for me because I know I'll think about it all too hard.


Taeyang is love. All of him. Really. Like who doesn't love him?
And "Unfadeable GD stun'em" and TOP's "so we can do those kinda things fantastic.
And Battle and all of Taehwa is love too.
"I love you never let me go." and Chris's "Everybody just get down neol wonhaneun nae mam dagaga slow down" and Ryu's "Saranghagoshipo flow with me"
And there should be more Donghae love in the world because everyone loves Donghae and I miss him and China should give him back to me like right now.


And I love goong because it's funny and I don't care that I only watch 10 minutes of 1 hour a day and I'm super slow cos there's so many other things to watch like Absolute Boyfriend which I really really want to watch because Night in the manga is super love and :)


I'm rambling. I'm sleepy and tired and I want to just drop dead now.


Did you know that Al-Ghazali wrote "the incoherence of the philosophers" to counter ibn Sina and then ibn Rushd countered his book with "the incoherence of the incoherence."?
I just learned that this morning and it half-amuses me.
The incoherence of the incoherence.
Like ADD Donghae and fail Eunhyuk and -_- Eeteuk's jokes.




"Until the end of forever."
"But there's no end to forever."
"Exactly."


If you can't see it, how sure are you that it's still there?
Like if you can't see love, how do you know it's still there?

No comments: