Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Danse Feline Sur Cordes

Danse Feline Sur Cordes
Cats on Strings.
it totally rocked!
except for the part where my heel strap broke.
lets start from the beginning shall we.
met jell and nikki at tanah merah.
we all looked damn hott and sexy. :)
walked around at raffles city 2 get 4 omi a nice prezzie.
got for her dis pretty flower tingy.
was walking 2 HMV cos Loll wanted 2 get 4 her e kaisers dvd.
dat was wen the unfortunate happened n my heel strap broke.
i had 2 walk e rest of e way to HMV barefoot.
[yes i noe its embarassing. do not remind me ok.]
den in HMV, nikki n jell sumhow figured out how 2 reposition my tudung since i had 2 use the pin 2 save my shoe.
n guess wat, us being the smart asses dat we are, we left the flower in HMV.
thank god the flower was salvaged by the HMV staff. whew.
was supposed 2 go out 4 supper after e show bt my dearest dad plonked himself outside VT since 9.30 at night jus 2 make sure i dun escape wif my frens.
hrmph.
but oh well, it was still a great night out and i loved every bit of it.
"Love sought is good but given unsought is better"
so true dun u tink?

No comments: