Thursday, May 11, 2006

Realisation hits when you least expect it

All and everyting dats happening has thrown me into a whirlwind of realisation.
i realise my mistakes
and trust me, i'm doing all in my power to rectify all that i've done wrong
i guess all e other times i said i wanted out, i never managed to because i didnt put my whole heart into it
but now, i want out. and im going 2 fucking get out.
dats my promise to myself.
yupps.
this past few days have thot me the meaning of life. the meaning of frenship.
the meaning of a smile. and most of all, the meaning of a mum's love.
u noe wen u grow up, u always wanna b independant, u wan 2 prove dat u can survive n b strong wifout ur mum constantly hankering over u.
dats how i felt too.
bt now, after all dis, i realise dat i still need my mum veri veri much.
i need her love and her warm hugs and her prescence.
basically i just need her.
i love my mum loads.
i jus never bothered to realise how much exactly.
:)
before i sign out, i wanna say a little something to a special person
the person hu's always going to b dere 4 me 24/7 , 365 days in a year
so here's a little thank u frm me 2 u
i noe dat u got ur own frens and i got my own frens
but i also noe dat no matter wat, regardless of wat happens u always got my back.
u'll always b dere 4 me regardless of how annoying, irritating and goddamn bitchy i can get.
regardless of wat happened in the past
u'r still gonna b dere 4 me.always.
thnx shaf. 4 everyting.

No comments: