Tuesday, July 11, 2006

That look in your eyes

I know I just blogged a few hours ago but I can't resist the lure of blogging again.
I realise in a moment of self-reflection that i'm quite a sadistic bitch these days.
but i'm only sadistic to people like you
I feel this sense of satisfaction when I look into your eyes and see hurt.pain.
I'm not blind you know. I can feel your eyes burning a hole into my back when i'm busily laughing or having the time of my life with people who just happen to not be you.
I can see that there's something you want to say to me but I know nothing in the world will make you say it.
An the best thing is, I'm perfectly cool with it.
Girl, its that look in you eyes
sending me silent message through air and time
i feel you burning a hole through me
trying to break me bit by bit
well, sori girl, this time, you're not going to succeed
cos i'm stronger now
oh, if only you open your eyes and see
right now, your look means nothing to me
just wait for the day when i send that same letter back to you
and i'll sign it yours truly, friends forever.
(psst. don't flatter urself. im being sarcastic)
enough no more, tis not as sweet as it was before.
goodnight stars.
sweet dreams my loves.

No comments: