Sunday, July 30, 2006

Just the best I ever had

But it's not so bad
You're only the best I ever had
You don't want me back
You're just the best I ever had
And it may take some time to
Patch me up inside
But I can't take it so I
Run away and hide
And I may find in time that
You were always right
You're always right
But it's not so bad
You're only the best I ever had
You don't need me back
You're just the best I ever had
I can say now that it doesn't quite hurt so much.
it still does and i still get dat twinge everytym we exchange words or everytym i hear u laugh.
but its better now.
a little bit better at least.
it's still raw, still bleeding bt it's learning to heal.
i think without my mum and kak ann and shasha and abg wan and all, i won't survive.
the thing i hate most is not the empty void i feel, its the fact that so many goddamn things remind me of u.
even i remind me of u...its like everytime i look in2 e mirror, i see u staring ryt back out at me.
dat just makes it all dat more harder 2 forget.
oh well, lets jus take it slow shall we?
go with the flow.
time needs to heal all the wounds.
be it mine or urs.
ah fuck it, i miss u. i miss u so.
aniwae,
On a lighter note, i finally got a kitty!!
we named her kiara.
she's abt 2 months old.
she's all white wif a couple of grey patches.
got her at an adoption centre at punggol.
:)
oh yeah, now then ppl want to go gaga over ashley parker angel.
i got dat song 2 months ago. haha
dat jus shows how fast the human mind works.
n i finally decided wat 2 revamp my rm as...
trouble is i need sumone hu can help me paint a mural on e wall...hmm.
if things were the same, i wld have asked you.
Dats all from me 2dae..
gdnite stars. gdnite moon.
sweet dreams my love.

No comments: