Monday, October 30, 2006

The fire in your eyes

Finally i'm blogging. Just couldn't squeeze in the time to
blog these days.
In the space between this entry and my last one, plenty of things happened.
Raya passed and it was an okay day for me.
Strangely, raya is always an eye-opener and the day where i i get to know things i swear i have no idea about.
in a way, its always the day for serious talk.
sometimes, its the five of us; wild and unstoppable Nadia, mature and practical Mohsin, Fadly the family rebel, Qai the quiet emo kid and me.
but this year, it was just me and mohsin.
i was extremely touched when he cried with me.
coming from him who normally avoids showing raw emotion in the prescence of anyone was kinda huge.
but, whatever it is, i'm very thankful i'll always have him.
so after raya it was back to studying.
camped out in sch in the morning and jalan raya-ed at night.
damn tiring but it worked in the sense that i got to study and collect duit raya which god knows i really need.
by the time friday came around, me and shaf decided to go study at the airport.
so after an indulgent lunch at swenson's, we plonked ourselves at the viewing mall and started studying. somehow we made 6 hours straight.
i thought it was a miracle that we even made 1 hour straight without losing our focus or getting distracted.
plus the bone chilling cold penetrating our skin and the pretty uncomfortable positions we have to study in, namely, sprawling ourselves on the floor or studying with our knees drawn.
kinda hurts the ass part of our anatomies.
and this continued on for the past 3 days and tomorrow's gonna be another study marathon.
i'm gonna loving it actually.
cos i can focus so much more.
whoa. i think the pressure's getting to everyone.
on top of that, some of us are just going through a down in life.
i'd say it happens and there's nothing you can do to stop it so you just have to stay strong and hold on cos the ride's almost over.
for shaf: darling, stay strong. you know you will always have me and you don't have to be afraid. i will never walk away from you. so i can assure you that you've got me tagging along every step of the way. you know like some annoying bulldog. :) you can do this princess. and always remember, i will always be here for you, even if the entire world isn't. love ya loads girl.
for asy: hey there princess. cheer up kay. i understand how you feel. i'm sorry i can't do much to help you but i can listen and you will always have me to listen. anytime you need me, just look me up. promise i'll pick up your call even if it's at 3 in the morning. stay strong love. bersabar banyak-banyak kay? love ya loads too girl.
Sidetrack: i lost my wallet yesterday. along with my NRIC, my ez-link card, my house keys,my nametag, my eyeliner and the poem you wrote for me. my only copy of it. great. i hope i get my wallet back. please pray for me.
lastly, so long and good night to all my loves.
love you all loads.

No comments: