Saturday, October 15, 2005

Prayers...


My sis found dis lil tingy. thot i'd put it here. note: its 2 all guys. dis is wat we gals reali wan frm u. 2 all e gals, admit it. dis is wat we want frm a guy.


Aniwei, i wrote a letter to God. 4 sum strange reason. *shruggs*


Dear god, [if you're there.]

i noe i havent been a good person lately. I noe i've done a lot of wrong. but, if u cn hear me, pls grant me dis 2 tings.

i meet a lot of ppl everyday. i see a lot of faces. but onli sum leave a mark in my heart. a good mark. pls, keep all these ppl close 2 me n let em stay even if i, myself force them 2 go away. let them stay in my heart always n dun let them leave or slip away. let them noe i love them loads n let them love me 2. let em bring me e happiness i've been seeking.

i noe im nt e most strongest of characters. i noe i do stuff im not supposed 2.jus grant me dis 1 thing. if u think i'm not strong enuff, take me away n i'll go. no regrets. but if u think i will get thru all dis krap, gif me e courage n strength 2 get thru all dis.

dis is all i have 2 ask of u. if its not 2 much, pls grant them...


jus one last note: thnx loads wani 4 getting me hooked on vamps! *thinks hott daemon* *grins*