Saturday, October 22, 2005

Time's catching up...

I jus came hm.
Didn't c snam thou. So near yet so far? lol.
Oooh. My *ahem* b'dae is cumin up. in a few days??
Can't wait? lol. But den i dun wan 2 b OLD lyk all e other ppl...haha.
Oooh. I wan a lot a lot of prezzies!
N i hope i get good prezzies dat will surprise me??
Am i getting good prezzies??
Dunno. I haf no clue wat i'm geting.lol.
but wait. everybody's broke.
hmm...nvm. shalt demand my prezzies on umm january?
yups. :)
Eh, i miss every1 la. dunno y. mus b u all telepathetically bothering me. Yup. lol. C ya crazy lunatics on wed ya.
Jell: umm, lets go Spain 1st??? lol. den cn go umm Africa? haha. u sponsor me ah. :)
Nissa: Hey, u noe i love u loads. if u nd sum1, im here 4 u anytym. jus fall back and gif me a shout. i cant promise i'll make u feel all better. but i can promise that i'll help take a bit of e pain away. Take lotsa care. Lurve.
Lurve*
Ta... :)