Thursday, May 17, 2007

I never asked if you could...

I'm finally able to blog after such a long period of time that blogger screwed up on me.

I've been missing quite a bit of school this past week.
Missed Monday from the bacterial infection I suffered from since the last thursday.
(I found it amusing that I had a bacterial infection a week after ying ling had a viral infection)
Came home late on Tuesday cos I went for my first ever debate session where I totally screwed up selection cos I totally forgot the new French presidents name and also because I got flustered when I was trying to deliver my speech.
Yesterday night was the night that I came home the latest on a school day.
Made it home at 12 since I had to travel from Nad's house in Sembawang all the way to Pasir Ris.
Was too tired to drag myself to school so I rested at home and studied for GP.
covered all that I need to cover so I'm just left with my 2 karangan-s to do.

I freaking miss talking to Muhammad Farhan bin Diab.
Seriously an, I miss you sia.
know you're damn busy and you'll call when you start missing me too much. haha.


I never asked if you could...But if I asked you to, would you?

No comments: