Sunday, April 20, 2008

On this street, we met by chance

I'm really supposed to be doing my lit essay but I'm really not in the mood to analyse poems and what not rubbish like that.
I know perfectly well I'll pay for it later when I'm rushing to do it.
Damn, I need more discipline.
Anyway, I said I wanted to do a DBSK centric post and here it is. :)
I'm pretty much indulging in DBSK, especially their songs, instead of concentrating on Super Junior.

I think I'm neglecting them a little bit.
Sorry boys, when I have the luxury of time, I'll promise I'll go through every single one of the 219054180950 pages of backlogging.
And of course, when you guys make a comeback that involves the whole lot of 13 of you, I'll devote some attention to you. :)
For one, it's really DBSK love.

I realise I took a less conventional route which is falling in love with SJ first then for DBSK and not vice versa.hmm..
Anyway, here are a lot some pictures; group and individual shots.


Jaejoong's hair is really -_-. haha. Although I think he can definately pull it off, like heechul.

Xiah Junsu, Micky Yoochun, Hero Jaejoong, Max Changmin and the leader, U-know Yunho = DBSK.
I can't decide who I like best cos I haven't watched any videos of them that let me know more about them and their personalities. :)

First up is the leader-shi.
Yunho.




I love this picture of him cos of his smile. :)

Next up, Jaejoong.
Sue loves him. haha.
I've yet to see if I like him best.





And this is Yoochun. :)
For some reason, I really really love his smile.





4th in line is Junsu, otherwise known as Eunhyuk's best friend :)





And lastly, Changmin, the youngest of the five but the tallest one as well.
He stands at an intimidating 1.86 meters.
Actually, all of the DBSK boys are tall so the height variation is pretty well spread out evenly.





And so that's all of DBSK.
For an added bonus, 2 DBSK videos.
Japanese songs again. heh.
They're really such love. :)




Daremo ga motteru kanashimi ya kodoku
Iyashite moraeru basho sagashiteiru
Sou kimi ni wa sono basho ga koko ni arusa
Osorenaide mou mayowanaide
Boku ga mamoru..

Everyone is searching for a place
That can take away the sorrow and loneliness
So… for you, that place is here
Don’t be afraid, don’t hesitate anymore, because I’ll protect you






Ame furu toki ni wa kimi no kasani narou
Kaze fuku toki ni wa kimi no kabeni narou
Donna ni yami no fukai yoru demo kanarazu asu wa kuru kara

When the rains falls I will become your umbrella
When the wind blows I will become your wall
Even though the darkness overtakes the night
Tomorrow will come no matter what


No comments: