Wednesday, April 09, 2008

SuJu-M Spazz

It's almost 3 in the morning and finally I'm done with the extremely tedious and confusing essay on the sajak.
I still have another mini essay to do for "guruku" but I'm probably going to just go sleep instead.
However, I can't resist blogging about Suju-M's new MV that was just released yesterday.


And so that's all of them.

Zhoumi, Ryeowook, Henry, Siwon!, Hankyung!, Donghae! and Kyuhyun.
They look quite nice actually.
And my dearest hae is on the shorter side. haha! the cute little fishy.
although 175 is tall enough for me la. :)

And here's their new MV.
It's actually the Chinese version of U.
It sounds a little weird to me, I guess cos I'm too used to the Korean version.
I asked jia and she said they're okay sounding, as in their pronounciation and all that.
Anyway, the MV is pure hottness!
I thought I'd notice the stark difference and weirdness with the non-Suju members inside but I didn't at all.
In fact, I totally enjoyed the MV.
All the mirrors, and sleek dance moves (although I still prefer the korean version but hae and hankyung's solo dances are super cool) and the hotness of my fav 3! :)
I can't decide who's look and style and moves out of the 3 is my most favourite.
How I wish the Korean U MV was something like this.
It would have been so much better.
Still, no matter, I still get my eyecandy and my donghae! :)



[Aside] I'm seriously falling in love with DBSK. Their songs are such love. My Korean jiwang playlist(yes I have one in my iPod) is starting to be filled up with DBSK songs. They're such a joy to listen to. I'd kill to go to a DBSK concert just to hear them sing live. :) Hmm, maybe I'll do a DBSK centric post one of these days. And of course must do 1 for Battle too, because they're nice as well and Tae Hwa's voice is damn nice. :)


Okay enough spazzing.
Gotta get some winks of sleep before school tomorrow.
Night stars.
I love you.

No comments: