Sunday, April 06, 2008

Some SuJu love <3

After the extremely long and draining post I last posted, I thought I'd do a tiny bit of pic spam.
I wanted to do an aiden lee donghae centered one but I can't bring myself to go through all the pics I have of him
So I'm just going to go random for this one. :)

Kangin, Kyuhyun,Heechul, Sungmin,Yesung,Siwon,Kibum,Hankyung,Eunhyuk,Donghae,Eeteuk,Ryeowook, Shindong = Super Junior!
I somehow really love this one. :)
Heechul looks really pretty here, with his perfect profile and all that.
Siwon as always, pulls it off so effortlessly.
And Kibum's smile is such love. It's just too bad that he is so goddamn quiet and moody sometimes.
Hankyung's smile is a little bit weird but he's still handsome. He has that mellow-ish thing going on.
Donghae needs no words to describe.
Eeteuk is also another pretty boy. Not in the Heechul way, his is more soft and gentle.I admit I had no idea why Sue liked him so much at first (after kibum that is) but as I continue watching them, I started to love his charm and his "talking skills" and his plain dorkiness. -_-

Teukie dimple alert! and his ponytail too. :)
And I love love love donghae's hair in this one.
And he looks damn fine. :)

The Suju F4. Haha.
And it's so typical of heechul to pose like that. that pretty boy. haha.
I love all these boys and they love each other too. lol.
They're damn good friends.
Too bad donghae and teukie are not in the pic, if not it'll be a perfect pic of all my favs from SJ.

And the members of Suju-C were supposed to have been announced officially on the 1st of April.
Unfortunately, SM decided that since it was April Fool's day, they'd pull a fast one too.
Meaning, that they're only releasing the members slowly before their debut on the 8th.
Like we all don't know who they are anyway. -_-
For the record, its Hankyung (duh. since he is chinese after all) , Siwon (obviously too), Donghae(I have no idea why.), Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Henry and another SM trainee Zhoumi.
Oh and SM decided to change the name of the sub group to Suju-M instead.
As in M for Mandarin. -_-
Maybe they want to infiltrate all the mandarin speaking markets. (Singapore too maybe>?)
Here are the pics of the only 3 in Suju-M that I care about. :)

Choi Siwon!
I think he's real fine. Tall, handsome, suave and such a gentlemen. I swear he's the kind of guy your mum would want you to marry. :)

Hankyung! (I prefer calling him the korean equivalent of his name cos I'm too used to it and I think it sounds nicer.)
I think he's simply getting hotter by the day. Like whoa. :)

And of course, Donghae!
His hair is getting really long, but still nice. :)
He's getting a bit skinny though.
Poor thing.
Donghae, hwaiting! <3>


I've come to realise that as much as I love Super Junior to bits, I don't mind not seeing them live.
Cos they're not singers technically. They're entertainers.
And I fell in love with them because of their personality anyway, especially when I watched fullhouse (with all my favourites inside!).
Speaking of which, I greatly miss donghae during the fullhouse period.
Now, he's not as carefree and happy anymore.
It's a little sad that he matured so much in such a short space of time.
I guess he just matured a hell lot after he lost his father.


Some random videos.
The first one is Donghae talking about his father in a monologue that was aired 2 days ago.
Heartbreaking really. It's even more sad that he couldn't see his family especially his father, for so many years cos he was training and then his dad passed away.
It's also the first time I've actually seen him cry, even though all the other boys says he's one of the few in the group that cries easily.
And the second one, since I'm being random, is teukie singing 2 songs he composed himself. :)
I love his voice in the first song. Wish somebody subbed the lyrics but no matter. heh.
It's great that the boys compose stuff and all that.
Enforces the point I said about Suju being entertainers.
Most of them didn't join to sing (not like DBSK), but to act (like kibum, heechul and all) and for other various reasons.
That's why there's so many different kinds of talent in the group itself;
singers, actors, DJs, composers, dancers and a whole host more.
That really sums them up. They're entertainers through and through.




No comments: