Friday, November 11, 2005

Lost without you

Im so sad...
Bobby got voted out
nvr going 2 c him again.
*sobs*
It was sum miracle he ws given a 2nd chance..
n now...
hes gone...
*sobs**sniffle*
aniwae, got a lil sth 2 say 2 sum ppl.
Snam : wat r u sori 4 darl? im e one at fault. i'm reali sori. 4 hurting u all along. im sori 4 all dat i did. 4 everything. i'm trying. i promise i will try my bestest 2 stop. cross my heart. i love u. n thank u, 4 being dere always. esp wen i nd u, all those tyms i called u crying. n all those tyms i cldnt sleep. thank u 4 ur support n esp, thank u 4 being my best fren. i'll rmrbr all u did 4 me 4 life. n thank u 4 all ur care n love. take care. miss ya. i love u loads.
Nikki : hey sweetie. im sori abt jus nw. i jus...i wan 2 help u. bt if dats wat u wan, i wont sae aniting else..im sori i havent been a reali gd best fren 2 u. im sori 4 all those tyms i hurt u. im sori 4 everything i did n didn't do. i love u. reali. thank u 4 always being dere 4 me. esp wen im in dire need of comfort. thank u 4 caring even thou u urself nd care. thank u 4 all u support and love. thank u 4 being my best fren. if u nd me, im here ok? i promise i wont overeact or judge u darl. i'll jus listen. i promise. cross my heart. take care. miss ya. i love u loads.
Jellie : hey girl, i understand. i reali do. i'm going thru e exact same ting u r darl. its ok. reali. im not going 2 judge u bt im not saying u shld keep doing dat. u promised u'd try ryt? bt its ok. i get it. sumtyms promises r meant 2 b broken. u take lotsa care tau. im always here if u nd me. u noe dat ryt? n thank u 4 offering 2 accompany me. dat's reali sweet of u n i appreciate it. thank u. rmrbr im always here 4 u. take lotsa care. i love u.
Nissa : hey babe, seems lyk its been so long seen i las tok 2 u. how r u doing darl? i hope ur doing good. rmbr, if u ever nd aniting, im always here 4 u ok? take care. lurve.
Ok i'm done.
:)
ta.
lurve 2 all hu noe me.
Sometimes, you wonder whether you can keep all the promises that you make.