Wednesday, November 02, 2005

For all I know of you now...

It's 1.11 in e morning.
I'm sleepy bt i'm fighting it 2 write dis 1 post.
sigh.
Had a revelation kinda day
Seem 2 b getting a lot of those kinda days these few days.
For all that I know of you now...
Fear.
I fear i'll lose you.
It's a powerful emotion.
It makes you 4get hu u r.
wat u r doin
it kills u inside.
It's killing me inside.
Like how its killing u 2.
ppl say dat u haf 2 face ur fears.
sumtyms i tink its true. bt sumtyms, i tink its such bullshit.
i'm scared 2 tink of wat will happen if i face mine.
wat will become of us?
i'm veri scared.
i can't breathe.
We're all human. we plan in e fear dat we may nt haf a chance 2 live life the way we want to.
we plan; events, birthdays, anniversary
bt mostly, we all plan the future.
we did 2.
we had so many plans
so much going for us.
N sumtyms, god doesnt want us 2 go by our plan.
N it hurts.
We might as well be strangers
For all that I know of you now...