Thursday, January 25, 2007

Thank you and I love you

My purpose of posting today is to thank some very special and important people in my life that I've gotten close to in 2006 and the start of 2007.
Firstly, got to mention Fadh.
So here's your little bit:
We got close in such a short space of time.
Yet, you understand more than I can ever comprehend.
And that's saying something.
You're probably one of the few people in my life that can read me like I'm an open book.
Maybe you have an instruction manual hidden somewhere.
Anyway, the fact is, you can somehow guess what I'm feeling or thinking about just by looking at the way I fidget, the slightest tremor in my voice, the slightest look in my eyes.
You see me as I am, with my defences down cos you care enough to knock down all the walls I put up.
I've learnt a lot from you since we got closer.
Like how silence is golden.
And laughter is the best medicine.
And how to have faith be it in friendship or any relationship with anyone you meet.
And many other philosophical and also random things.
So, I just wanna say that I'm thankful that you've graced my life with your prescence and made it that much easier to bear.
Thank you.
Love ya, cinta.
Next, to the one and only, Shaf:
We've gotten much closer in 2006.
You're that twin sister I never had.
You always support me in whatever I do even if sometimes, you think I'm crazy for doing it.
You're my life support system and with you around, life gets a little easier.
Its great knowing that I'll always have you around no matter what different paths we may go to this year.
And yes, ever though you can irritate the hell lot out of me, I still love you;
For being there when no one else was,
For making me believe in myself,
For showing me friendship,
For listening all those times,
For letting me cry on your shoulder,
For laughing with me and crying with me.
You'll always have a special place deep down inside, as cheesy as that sounds.
You're out of this world, E.T.
And I am so lucky to count you as a friend.
Love ya, alien.
And of course to Bani,the colour to my world
And Asy, my confidante
And Gerry, my ink and paper twin
And Bea, my gossip partner
And Farhan, my Mr. Guyfriend
And of course my beloved cousin,Nadia
Thank you all.
G'nite loves.

No comments: