Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Please

As I'm typing this, my breathing is ragged.
My eyes are turning misty.
My heart is clenching and unclenching.
I can't take anymore and I know it.
I'm at the breaking point and I know it.
I don't wanna cry.
I don't wanna let it all out but I know I need it.
I hate feeling like this.
There are so many things running around inside my head like a suspended vortex.
I'm not even sure what I'm typing right now.
Am I even making sense?
What I need right now is to cry.
Cry and let it all out.
But I can't cos there's no catalayst.
I need you to break me down.
I need you to force me to talk about it.
I need you to tell me what I don't want to hear.
I need you to resist me pushing you away.
I just fucking need you.
Please.
I gotta do this now cos they're getting louder.

No comments: