Saturday, November 17, 2007

for one more time

Sometime's I build up walls not to keep people out.
But to see who cares enough to knock them down.
You can knock them down, bulldoze them, crack every last wall into bits.
And then I'll just push you away even though you can be the one who can save me.
Cos trust, is something that has to be earned.


And sometimes, I keep up my fakeness cos I don't think you can handle me without it.
I don't think I ever can.
Reveal all.
Give away everything to someone.
I've been hurt too much to let it all go to the people I love.
Especially to the people I love.


it's just a fleck on your porcelain skin
a bold deception with hidden truths
and different meanings
ultimately, its just another deathwish
another reason for the stars to cry
go too fast, and you're bound to crash someday.
so just walk then, on that thin line of danger
until you almost forget how to breathe
then you try to fix myself
those broken pieces that will never mend
you know the consequences
of that single cut with eyes wide open
when tears do nothing to wash the pain
another scar of self-delusionment
with nowhere to run, nowhere to hide
where every night's a different story
of forgotten hopes and lost dreams
with the same inevitable ache
that came from just a tiny little slit.


Sometimes, I wish I could just for one more time.
So that I can feel alive again.
I need to.
To feel that I'm real, that this is all me.

No comments: