Wednesday, November 14, 2007

heroes and anatomies

My room is a real mess.
I decided to start packing for all of my trips last Saturday so there's backpacks and clothes topped with a couple of Movie World ponchos from the trip to Australia ages ago, all ready for Pahang this coming Saturday.
Just waiting to be stuffed into ziploc bags and then stuffed into backpacks.
I'm debating on the amount of reading material I should bring for the train ride.
I've still got to complete my 2nd reading of Brave New World and then read the notes I printed out.
And there's still The Duchess of Malfi to read but the language is killing me so that's not really much of an alternative option.
Clothes for KL's also already in the trolley bag (should I even bring one?), well at least the clothes I'm sure I'll bring.
Speaking of which I need to get jeans soon so I have enough to go around seeing as how I don't have time to wash all the clothes before I leave for UK.
Got my winter coat and all the thick cardigans and sweaters and pullovers ready.
My leather gloves are starting to peel though.
It's such a waste.
I love those gloves and I've never even worn them before!

I'm supposed to be studying and reading up on my notes or at least starting on all the chapter summaries for Restu.
But as usual, I'm slacking.
This time I'm watching heroes and grey's anatomy online.
So at least I get to watch the episodes I'll miss when I'm gone.
(and probably a few more episodes too.heh)


Sometimes you think they're the ones that's gonna matter in the long run and then you suddenly realise that they're not even worth your thoughts.

No comments: