Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Class Party, 0734A

And so today was the day of our class party.
Only 9 of us turned up but still it was loads of fun spending time with all of them.
We met up at Bedok and then moved off to East Coast Park where we set up our mats and ate some light food.
Then, some of us played in the water when nad and serene got stung by a jellyfish.
poor things really. they had to go pee on the sting.
haha.
After some time, playing in the water, it was time for lunch and dai di!
I finally understand how to play it. haha
When we were busy playing, it started to rain heavily and we got caught under the rain.
serves the people who didn't want to get wet from the sea water right. haha.
We moved off to a proper shelter and continued playing until about 6 plus.
then, me, nad, naz and nami decided to go over to Parkway parade for some ice cream that turned out to be coffee, famous amos and pretzel instead.
I took 15 home, wasting even more time and thus ends the fun day out with 0734A.

I just reread this post and it sounds soo ............ and very touch and go.
Sorry, I'm dead tired since I slept at 7am again this morning.
And tomorrow there is the lit workshop to go to, meaning I have to get up damn early.
Ahh. crap shits la.
But nvm, at least I'm going with sue so I won't be all that lonely on the bus. haha.

To you:
I don't know what you think you're playing at and I have no idea when such a drastic turn of events (that is, if such a drastic change actually happened) occured and why it occured.
I have this sneaking suspicion that your past crept up and caught up with you.
I just hope to God, for your sake, that you actually know what you're doing and what you're getting yourself into.
Whatever it is that's going on, I can honestly tell you, I really don't want to know.
Not after the last time.
I just don't want to know.

No comments: