Saturday, December 22, 2007

More picturesque moments :)

And so boredom has driven me to upload more pics here.
haha.
Again, they're of scenery cos poor Cassandra still has to sift through literally thousands and thousands of photos and then burn them into a CD.
except the last photo but I stole that from sue anyway so it's not counted.
So here's more pics, Afie, go steal some more if you want. heh.
Sue, I wanna steal your pics so like hurry and upload them you loser! :P


York Minster.

Away before me to sweet beds of flowers.


And thou shalt go in and order a large Hawaiian pizza.

I'll wish upon this penny that I drop into your depths.



The Royal Crescent at Bath.

The two streaks of white that cuts open the morning sky.

Christ Church, Oxford.



They were having a promotion of bee movie. thus the bee.

The view over the river Thames
One of my favourite places, the GLOBE.
I'll take you by the hand and lead you through the streets of London.

St. Paul's Cathedral.

St. Paul's cathedral again, up close.


As he stands guard over our hearts.

Can you tell the time through the rain drops?

This is another one of my favourite pics. Credits to Afie who took it. :)
The 2 afiqahs and loser sue in between. haha.
opps. I'm wearing the cambridge hoodie she really wanted.
Sorry sue. I'll lend it to you k. heh.

speaking of sue, me and her came up with a plan.
We were thinking maybe weekly lunches for the girls and j1 dinners on every 17th of the month.
Cool shit right?? heh.
Plans are to be finalized but trust me, it IS going to happen cos we so need to reinforce the friendships we built all the way away in UK.
love and miss you all.
:)

No comments: