Monday, December 31, 2007

Weiss Kreuz and Zettai Kareshi is still love! <3

I was cleaning my room when I found the old Weiss Kreuz deck of cards I got for my birthday a couple of years ago.
Ahh, I remember the times I was so into them and also Furuba.
I still prefer Weiss Kreuz, the tale of 4 nightly assassins who are florists by day, but mostly for Aya/Ran and a little bit of Ken and Omi and Schu of course.
Although Schu can get quite irritating and Ken, a bit too gay. Still, Omi’s cute and Aya.. sigghh
He used to make me gush like mad. haha.
He still does. a little. :)
I know his real name is Ran but I still like calling him Aya! :)
K, I sound totally mad since they're anime and well, 2-dimensional and not real.
But, Aya's still hottt stuffs!! haha.


Furuba is also nice cos of Hatori and Shigure and of course Kyo. :)
Haha. The three of them are all so different from each other.
Hatori’s like the strong and silent type with the dark hidden past (kinda like Aya) and Shigure’s all nice and bubbly and Kyo. Well, Kyo’s a downright bad ass boy with a secretly good side.
I think I got a thing for guys like that. Haha.


Oh yes! Zettai Kareshi! Or Absolute Boyfriend! :)
I love that manga. Its fluffy and all and totally different from Weiss Kruez but how can you stand not liking it and Night??
Gahhhh. So hotts.
I remember a lot of the niners were gushing over Night and reading it during lessons. Haha. And some of us who couldn’t wait to read the translated version actually went to read the actual one. Haha.Those were the days.
Now, gushing over Night would be even more insane cos other than the fact that he’s 2-dimensional and not real, he’s also a robot in the story.
Nyahaha. -_-
Okay. Time for pics!!
(I act like they’re real people -_- and I think I sound a bit like sue gushing over her kpop. -_- )
Weiss Kreuz. I love this picture. With all their feline codenames. Aya's Abyssinian. They don't look much like deadly assassins do they? haha.

Ran Fujimiya, you're simply too hottt. :) and in case you're wondering, he took on his sister's name as a constant reminder of his purpose in Weiss and thus, we have Aya! :)

I love those amethyst eyes! Lovely. The rest of Weiss is on his sword. Yohji, Ken and Omi-chi.

This is my most favourite pic of Aya! Gahh. Words fail me. :)
This is Hatori whose animal is the Dragon (more like seahorse really) from Furuba. He's strong and silent and can be a bit cold, like Aya, he has a troubled past too.

And this is Shigure, the Dog and of the oldest members in the Sohma family. His face is more delicate looking than Hatori's but that's what makes him more hotter. haha.

And the bad ass Kyo. Honestly, sometimes I feel like killing him but he's really entertaining to watch. and still cute. :)

And this is Night, my other love other than Aya. It'll be quite nice don't you think, to have a ready made perfect guy (naked) who adores the ground you walk on, delivered right to your doorstep right? :)

I can stare at those eys all day. Although I think Riiko can be a bit more original in naming him. -_-

Riiko and her perfect (k)night. I think Riiko's damn lucky to have him, regardless of whether he's human or not.
And this is my favourite pic of Night. Hott stuffs! I realise, he and Aya can almost have the same shade of eyes. hmm. :)

I realise that my whole post is basically rubbish. haha.
oops.
I think I want to go read absolute boyfriend again. And start watching Weiss and Furuba all over again.
Could be a great de-stresser for next year. heh.

No comments: