Saturday, December 29, 2007

If you asked me this

I'm taking a break.
Been simultaneously doing maths and searching for notes and critical essays that I can read to help in lit.
managed to get quite a lot that I'm going to have to filter through later.
So since I'm bored and sick of maths, thought I'd do a friendster quiz for the fun of it.
I've had almost all the questions asked to me and in case you're still wondering, my asnwers are still pretty much the same. :)

What if your EX asks you.
Answer them :

Why did I let you go?
Because you needed to learn how to regret a mistake.
Besides, if you didn’t let me go, I would have just left.

Can I win you back?
You’re still trying after 1 and a half years. That tell you anything?

I am very much happy with you back then.
That's not totally true is it? you were happier with others for a time.

I still love you.
I know.

When did we last talk?
Uh, before UK? Right?

Can you go with me?
Go where?

Hey,can i give you/ask for aride?
Sure. Someday.

Were you able to move on when I have not?
Yes.

I regret losing you.
I know. And I’m sorry but once lost, it's hard to gain back.

I cannot keep my promise to you.
You actually realize that?? Haha.

My parents do not like you.
Duh. My parents don’t like you either. -_-

You have changed.
And you’re still the same.

No comments: