Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Never say goodbye

God. I am so dead tired.
Got home an hour or so ago.
watched Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna with shaf just now.
i know, i know, comin from me, that's just bizarre seeing as how i dislike watching tear-jerking and over-emotional hindi movies.
BUT
i must say that it was a nice experience.
i had quite an enjoyable time.
the movie was a delicate balance of the humourous and the tragic.
needless to say, by the end of the movie, an entire packet of tissues was gone and both of us looked like we just broke up with our boyfriends (touchwood) with me looking worse and that was 'cos i was crying non-stop through half of the movie.
honestly, i surprised even myself.
i never realised that i actually had that many tears to spill.
my stance on hindi movies now?
well, they're not so bad really. other than the disturbing fact that all the plots are typicallly similar and very predictable, it provides good entertainment nonetheless.
well,it looks as though i'll be adding Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna to my (surprisingly growing) list of movies that make me cry like someone just died.
Movies that make my list?
The all ever classic Titanic. I mean seriously who doesn't cry?
And i will never forget A Walk To Remember. (god that was lame)
And the one movie that really made me cry, using up a whole box of tissues,was The Notebook.
(my mum thought i had gone mad)
Anyway, to you:
I have an idea!
and don't worry, it's a brilliant one. :)
whipped potato.
*licks lips*
we should try one day aightz?
So to all the people out there, never say goodbye.
Night.

No comments: