Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Waiting for forever

I had a great time just now. Like always.
You just never fail to make my day.
As usual on every tues and wed, i'll drop by his house.
so today was no different.
Headed over to his house after i sent shaf home cos that poor girl got a serious headache.
Honestly, the number of ailments she has amazes me.
so yeah, reached his house and lounged around on the bed while waiting for the pizza to come.
and just when things were starting to get a little hot, the pizza delivery guy rang the doorbell.
damn.
We dragged the entire box (after leaving some for Is and Ari in the kitchen) up to his room.
and by a sudden goddknowswhathithim stroke of inspiration, he decided we should watch the notebook(yes the notebook. yes. i know. the notebook.) while devouring the pizza which as usual is half hawaiian and half BBQ Chicken
so naturally, he pulled a slice of hawaiian and started picking out all the pineapples and mutely handing it to me when he's done and waiting patiently while i pick out all the capsicums for him from the BBQ Chicken side.
lolz...its a kinda habit we developed after sharing so many pizzas.
so there we were cuddled under the covers with the air-con on full blast and watching notebook(of all things)
since i was pretty tired, i fell asleep 10 mins into the movie.
(I must say that it's quite comfy. :) )
and i woke up to him cursing at Noah and Allie abt how they didnt have enough make up sex. (WTF?? They were at it the whole night bie you horny dude!)
and he teared quite a bit too nearing the end of the movie and there i was laughing my head off at him.
tsk. sometimes, i can't help wondering who is the man exactly.
Bie, u just make me fall in love with you more each day. :)
aniwei, enough about that.
do you know that i can't remember what you look like sometimes?
especially when I'm reflecting.
there's a saying that the stronger you feel about someone, the harder it is to picture their face when you are away from them.
and it's true. i reali can't seem to form the contours of your face when i try to.
i can't seem to capture how your hair frames your face and that twinkle in your hazel eyes.
I can't remember you also. I can't seem to get the way you have that same twinkle in your eye in my mind. The way you smile in that half-grin of yours.
maybe, i'm not supposed to be able to remember how you look.
hmm.
I was looking into the mirror (no shaf, i was not exclaiming at how gorgeous i am) when i realised that i had the look of someone who is waiting.
i'm still waiting for you to come back even though i know you're never going to.
i'm still holding out for something that isn't going to happen.
release me. let me go.
so i don't have to wait anymore.

No comments: