Saturday, September 23, 2006

When pain is all that you give me

I thought things between us is over.
i thought we could move on.
i thought i could move on.
Why do you keep coming back and hurting me?
why?
i know i did you wrong.
I cursed you to hell.
But you didn't have to say all that about me ok.
Why are you doing this to me?
Why do you keep wanting to hurt me?
i haven't shed a single tear over you and now i'm crying so hard i cant even see the keyboard properly.
I say i hate you but i can't.
why can't god just let me hate you?
won't things be so much easier.
love is so beautiful.
loving you was wonderful.
but i guess god gave me your love so that i can know the true meaning of pain at your hands.
why is god doing this to me?
it's like i haven't suffered enough hurt.
it's like i haven't been through enough pain.
ergh
i hate crying.

No comments: