Saturday, September 30, 2006

I Miss You

Ah. been having a very long break from school.
Since thursday was the scheduled holiday from the long overdue voting day, naturally, there wasn't any school.
I was supposed to be in school on friday, bright and early and all,but i had an appointment with
dear Dr. Fang so i skipped.
ironically, i didn't go for my appointment.
dad was of the opinion that we shouldn't be wasting money on a 5 minute consultation and another month's worth of meds.
I guess i'm pretty cool with it.
I know i don't need the prozac anymore so its fine.
i just hope that my migraines won't get worse cos i won't have a ready supply of migraine painkillers.
Sidetrack: Wira just tried to commit suicide by jumping out the kitchen window. Mum was avidly trying to be a professional maracas player by shaking his container of food vigorously but sad to say, failed miserably. In the end, i had to pull his tail and he was saved. haha.
I also am just going to say that i'm not going to put this blog on a hiatus.
I realise that most people are doing that but i'm not going to.
This blog is a great way for me to express myself so it's gonna stay.
besides, i have a feeling this blog will help me de-stress a litte.
Oh and by the way, i'm backing out.
The age gap is too huge not to mention the fact that you're directly related to me and also the fact that you're taken for keeps.
And as for you, i'm starting to question the basis of our almost non-existent relationship.
God you're starting to turn out like haqi.
And that's not a good thing cos' i'm not talking about his charm or dropdead looks.
so yeah. that's why i'm not replying to your texts.
that and also the fact that my last bill went up to a cool 100 bucks.
Besides, it's also a test for you.
to see whether you really truly care.
ergh. there is something seriously wrong with my fingers today.
i seem to be making stupid typing errors.
Oh yeah, Ahn, i had a very nice time talking to you yesterday.
A very well worth 4 hours and sleeping at 5 in the morning.
And god, we're so alike that it's extremely freaky.
i guess that's why we click so well cos i understand you greatly due to the little fact that you're exactly like me.
and the codes you gave me were fun to work out. good exercise for my brain so i can also grow more dendrites.yupz.
:)
and to shaf: girl, there's a reason why i keep saying i'm perceptive you know. I can read your mind and i always know when you have something you're not telling me. so you know the conclusion right? don't even try to keep anything from me. haha. lotsa love girl. glad you're on your way. :)
Lastly, to all my loves out there, i just got this to say:
I + the opposite of W + initial of ICE + twice the letter before T + 3/4 of X + the 15th letter + half of O
(psst. work it out. only that way you'll get what i wanna say. heh muchos credit goes out to Ahn for giving me that code. haha.)
G'night world.
Sleep tight stars.
Lotsa love for all my loves.

No comments: