Wednesday, March 12, 2008

For all the colours of a rainbow

I had one of those rare fulfilling days that I haven't had in quite a while.
Started off relatively early in the morning cos I was supposed to meet nad at 8 for a max out study session.
Luckily for me, she overslept so I managed to catch more sleep before going out in the rain.
We studied a bit and this is the point where I'm showing how severely incompetent I am at the art of numbers, otherwise know as Mathematics.
"nad, what's -(1/2) - 1??" o.0
yeah its that bad.
We went off after 3 hours of me gradually turning into a maths idiot, cos she had bowling.
Just because I had nowhere to go, I accompanied her all the way to Yishun Safra from the airport, and that was where I immersed myself in the political structures of SEA and also in the corrupt court of Malfi, admist all the chaos of falling bowling pins and shouts of triumph.
In a weird way, I found all the noise and chaos strangely comforting.
Got home at around 9 with my brain totally dead, so I went on another rampage online. :)
I think I'm just dooming my laptop to an early death with the rate I'm going.



I'm really glad that syafiq has turned over a new leaf. He's studying 8 hours every single day and that's great. keep it up please. :)


Nazurah Md Musa, you should start doing the above too.
instead of folding paper boats, although it did make me laugh.


I finally realised why we just lost everything all of a sudden.
It's because at some point, I just got tired of breathing for you.


Boy Haqi, I miss you.


cintaaa, I fucking miss you. a bit la. :p


I'd trade everything to go back to 3 months ago.
But for now, let's just enjoy the colours of the rainbow that'll light up the sky as soon as the rain stops.

No comments: