Monday, September 19, 2005

Enough's enough...

I cant do this anymore...continue fighting...dere has been tyms wen i jus say dat n i dun mean it...lots of tyms...but now, its all changed...am i falling deep down dere again? i don't want to but hu's gonna save me...frm me?

~it all depends on your will. if you say suddenly that you had enough but secretly you want that thing you’ve been fighting for so badly, you realise that you’re still holding on to it and you're still fighting indirectly. you say enough is enough but then you yourself know that somehow there's a glimmer of hope deep deep deep inside...~

I can't find dat glimmer of hope ryt now...im startin 2 give in...slowly...its gonna be e death of me...sonner or later...


I wish someone's here to cease my pain
I wish someone's here when i fall again
I wish someone would hold me tight
And guide me back to hope and light
I wish i can find my voice again
And tell someone about the stabbing pain
I wish i don't have to pretend i'm okay
I wish i don't have to put on a mask each day
I wish someone can pick me up each time i fall
I wish someone hears each time i call
I wish i can remember how to cry
I wish for all these to happen to me
but they're just wishes and are not meant to be...