Friday, September 16, 2005

I'm happy...At the moment...

Heyz!!! Love your life!! hahaz... i'm hapi! Seriously...even though im still sick n kinda have lost my voice, im HAPPY!!! And HIGH 2!!! Cos, saw dat One Tree Hill episode with Chad naked save for sum strategically placed bballs n den dere was bobby jon on survivor!!! *SCREAMS* I am so gonna watch survivor frm now on till he goes, den i shall boycott it again...haha...

Hapi hapi hapi!! Can't stop smiling...haha...i noe dis wont last but hu cares...im hapi now so bite me...lolz...

Aniwaez, since i'm hapi, i shall get sum affairs in order...

*ahem*

Thank You to all hu made my day 2day! thank you bobby! thank you chad! thank you hu ever nd 2 b thank youed...lyk umm...e survivor producer 4 putting bobby in...lyk e channel 5 person for rerunning One Tree Hill...n yeah...ppl lyk dat..thank you frm me 2 u...dun say i dun appreciate it...tau.


I'm rambling and not making sense ryt? oh well, hu gives a shyt...except those hu bother 2 read dis la...which i dun tink is a lot of ppl... okay...*slaps myself* shut up fee...shut up...