Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I'm not that naive...

why are you treating me lyk im something that happened to you? i mean you...and you...and you too...oh, don't 4get you too... you ask me why am i so pessismistic...wat e fuck do you care, after all dat u've done to me...you have no bloody right...you have no bloody fucking right to ask me dat...any of all the fucking yous...i cant even tell u anything cos u've fucking build up a fucking wall...dun you fucking deny it...u noe its true...or maybe ur jus scared ur gonna c a little of u in me...u dun wanna go dere again...den, fuck off...i dun need you...u wanna leave? go ahead. im not stopping you...im getting fucking used to it anyway...

Strange isn't it, i find it easier to tell random strangers abt it all...at least dey'll understand me...made me feel a lot better wen i wanted 2 literally kill myself...my saviour; not you...wont be you...its either me or a stanger hu's more of a fren 2 me den u haf been ryt now...

where were u during all dat shit? where r u now? ask urself dat b4 u go judging me...

Maybe we've jus changed 2 much...u dun let me in n i dun let u in...seems 2 work well so stop asking me fucking qns lyk dat...cos face it, u dun fucking care...brush it off lyk always...used 2 dat 2...wanna noe why i lost my voice??? ask urself dat bloody fucking qns! every single fucking tym i wanna tell u, i cant cos u wont fucking listen...i jus fucking gave up ever trying 2 fucking tell u...u haf urself 2 blame 4 dat...dun u fucking deny dis 2...u bloody well noe its true...jus fucking leave me alone...go on wif ur fucking optimistic life...u cant stand how i've turned out?

Well then, fucking LEAVE lyk u wanted 2 all along! I don't care.don't wanna noe.don't give a fucking fuck.