Monday, September 05, 2005

Killing me...

You can sense everyone but you can't sense me
I wonder why...maybe its jus not meant to be
i guess i jus have 2 be e own saviour of me
Maybe we had no connection
Maybe i was looking at the wrong direction
or maybe its a lack of communication
Maybe its a matter of life untainted
urs so pure n free
closing ur eyes so u cant see
e secrets i hide inside of me
*******
Don't speak
I know just what you're saying
So please stop explaing
Don't tell me 'cause it hurts
Don't speak
i know what you're thinking
i don't need your reasons
don't tell me cos' it hurts
I jus dun wan u 2 noe
Cos i noe u dun wan 2 hear me
Cos i'm lyk a mirror 2 u
u c hu ur afraid 2 be
a hypocrite...jus lyk me
so i haf no choice, i'll leave u be...
*******
I'm not a puppet on a shelf
I'm not a doll u can toy wif
i guess u'll never noe
cos ur 2 blinded
or mayb u choose nt 2 c
u've given up on me
i noe cos i feel it
u used up all ur energy
u dun wan 2 care
cos u've gone past caring for me
******
It killed u
n now its bak, its after me
disease so strong
it clouds my mind
is dis how u felt
dying inside out
waiting to go free
Time was the essence of all eternity
i guess i was jus 2 caught up in me
******
strumming my pain with ur fingers
ur jus killing me softly
but ur 2 blinded 2 c
i dun tink u noe how much ur reali hurting me
*****
Crave for release
one way out
but no i wont
i haf 2 live
jus 4 u...n u...
but u dun noe
n ur wasting it away
day after day
can u see the pain
in all our eyes
can u see it all
behind our smiles
but wait
ur pretending 2
its a grand masquerade
faces, masks
hiding the real you n me...
***************************************
Don't ask me wat all dis mean
read between e lines n u will see
i wont answer cos i dun wan 2
u dun wan 2 noe
cos e truth will only hurt u
simply cos i told u....