Saturday, September 10, 2005

Voices...

She's hearing voices warn her

She just can't sleep in her bed

She just can't sleep

She's falling down the stairs

She's screaming my name in the night

To keep her warm


She got a red pill blue pill

Red pill blue pill

Red pill blue pill

red pill blue pill

Milk of amnesia



And she screams out my name

In the dead of the night

She is leaving my room

She is crying on her side

Walking on eggshells

Walking on glass

Burnt by the mirror

Burnt by the light

[excerpt frm Bloc Party: She's hearing voices]
-------------------------------



Voices i wish i could stop
Someone help me stop it
Kill it out
Tune it down
Cos its making me hear things i'd rather forget
Making me insane, driving me up against the wall
Somebody help me
stop it screaming in my head
stop it...make it shut up
Cos i cant stop it
And i dont want to listen
So i haf only dis way out
2 save me frm myself...

[Princess of Death]