Friday, February 23, 2007

Sometimes even the saints snap

*
No blinding light or tunnels to gates of white
Just our hands clasped so tight
Waiting for the hint of a spark
If Heaven and Hell decide
That they both are satisfied
Illuminate the NOs on their vacancy signs
-I will follow you into the dark,Death Cab For Cutie.




Random guys have been asking me out on dates but I'm just too lazy to accept any offer as tempting as it may be.
I know I still owe Haqi a date more like two since forever.
He IS fun to hang out with although,since I know a platonic relationship is so out of the world question, I'm too malas.

*
He says:
You free tomorrow? wanna have dinner?
She says:
With who?(stepbodo)
He says:
With me. you owe me a date kn?
She says:
Oh. With you eh? If it's with you, then I'm not free.

Am I too harsh?
Probably. Definately.
I feel bad for being such a bitch to him but I'm just jaded.
Who the hell ask you to fucking cheat on me? It's your own fucking fault.

In short, my life is going to slow due to the unfortunate fact that Dilah's starting work and Bani's working and Shaf can't go out and since I'm too disinclined to actually accept a date.
I'm not in the mood to go through all the dressing up for a date shit and the expectation of how the date will go and the crushing disappointment it inevitably induces right after.
And Farhan is stupidly MIA.
The one person I really want to go out with, is MIA.
What the hell?


*
In the secret realms of jaded hearts

No comments: