Saturday, March 31, 2007

I say 34 you say what

I just got back from camp this morning.
It was damn fun.
I'll just blog a bit and upload the photos later.

Day 1:
This is my most favourite day cos of my most favourite act out of all the three acts we did.
it was dragon-boating and improvised rafting.
34A built a raft that was not as typical as everybody else's.
the raft almost sank with 10 of us on it.
But somehow, we held on and made it there and back again.
:)
Then was dragon boating.
The two guys in front frustrated us girls a little cos they couldn't get the rowing in sync with us.
Ilham acutally resorted to posing and asking us to check whether he was right.
haha. wth.
And then we capsized.
I got stuck under the boat and I quickly swam out but I grabbed someone's hair by accident.
heh.sorry whoever that was.
After showering(I believe I have the record for the fastest shower-er) and dinner and whatnot, it was lights out.

Day 2:
After the 2nd set of PT, I fell out cos my ankle was hurting like shit
(I sprained it trying to get on the dragon boat after we capsized. I dont know how but I did)
Then was kayaking, Lassi told me not to go but I insisted so I went and got partnered up with Andy from 26A(I think).
Kayaked 4 km then I got out of the kayak and my knee jammed.
(Somehow the sprain traveled? or some shit.)
I was pretty much incapacitated.
Ilham offered to piggy back me but failed so he just swung me up and carried me like that.
Aww. so sweet. Thanks Ilham. :)
After lunch was orienteering and it started raining like mad but we still went ahead.
It was a new experience, orienteering in the rain.
I sat out during nova cos running was involved and since I'm not in any shape to run (or more like my ankle is not in any shape to run) I'll slow the class down.
So I sat out with Vani.
Truthfully, even if I didn't voluntarily sit out, all of them would have forced me to.
The 2nd night was colder and I shivered like shit.
In a totally stupid mistake, I went up the wrong stairs and ended up in the guy's bunks when I went to the toilet in the middle of the night.
Best thing is, I didn't even realise it until I was half way into the bunk.
The guys were all sleeping straight like wooden planks so that's when it clicked.
God. so bodo.
We had campfire and Taurus rocked the house down!
34A and 43A did this really cool thing.
43A had a whole body percussion thing going on and 34A danced.
It was pretty. :)
I resisted looking to my left because I knew Syafiq would see me and laugh his head off since he observes Shaf's head.
I swear he gives me this half-grin everytime we both know both of us will have a little trouble getting some of the moves. And then we both laugh. haha
Day 3:
Was basically nothing.
Some of us;
me, nami, shaf, fiqah, ilham, khairin, naz, lassi and yen ling went for a bite at banquet.
took a long time walking up and down.
In the end me and fiqah bought spaghetti.
she finished mine up since I got so irritated with all the veggies.
then we all went our separate ways home.
Me and shaf took 168 to tamp where she left me alone.
I ended up in the library trying to find something substantial for my PI.
Stayed until 3.45 and I went home.
I was super cranky sue to major lack of sleep (I just can't sleep anywhere else except my own house. well, at least not a deep kinda sleep.)
I slept all the way until 11 when mum woke me up to shower.

So that's a glance at what happened.
It barely scrapes the surface though.
Shall get the photos from Ilham and Nad and Naz, so I can upload it here.
Oh yes, 34A rocks!!
Love all of you guys;
Shaf, Nami, Fiqah,Nad, Ain, Khairin, Naz, Serene, Ying ling, Yen ling, Shimin,Shireen, Lassi, Vanita,Jia ling,Liyana, Ilham, Syafiq
Thanks for the memories.
I had one of the best-est camps ever.
Hopefully lots more memories to come.
:)

No comments: