Sunday, July 01, 2007

To cross out what I’ve done, I set alight what you said

I'm in damn good mood today.
I shopped like fuck.
And the metro clearance sale was such a godsend.
:)
So this is a list of what I bought:
Wrap top from Isetan at 19.90
2 long sleeve tops for 10
2 pierre cardin bras from metro for 10 (like omg!)
1 leather cuff from Xcraft for 3.90
1 more bra from metro at 5.90
So basically in total, I spent roughly 50 bucks on shopping alone.
And another 20 on food at sakura and bani's birthday money.

I was pretty ready to go home after dinner at sakura but bani insisted I "teman her go shopping" at metro.
so I did and then we walked around TM and she bought a top.
And then we went back to CS so she could shop some more.
She like spent so much sia.
Jealous aku.
haha.

And she bought couple rings for her and wan.
And given her budget, the saleslady did the engraving for free.
which was totally sweet of her.
:)


*
He says: tk carik guy?
She says:tk.kalau ader ader ah. and even if I do find one, it sure as hell won't be a guy like you.

sial. dgn penuh confident sia aku.
and look where I am now.
hmm.

No comments: