Monday, January 14, 2008

And I miss you...

Today's not a good day.
Almost lost it in school.
Strange how very mundane and minimal things can be a deadly catalyst for a catharsis of emotions.
I want need a catharsis now.
and I've been thinking and missing something I'm not supposed to be missing.
It sucks cos it's always in the back of my mind somehow.

And I'm severely missing my cintaaaaa. :(
It's been so long since we had a proper talk and even longer since we last went stargazing.
She said that at the rate we're going now, we're going to start drifting apart.
It's so fucking scary cos it's real(yes I admit it) and slowly manifesting I really don't want that to happen.
I've lost too many anyway.
And she's someone that I don't want to or even think of losing.
So dilah love, as much as I don't say it and will never admit to you aloud, I do miss your scenarios alot (since you don't have cats. HAHAHA!!)
Kk, seriously now, I do miss you. duh. Like fucking shit a lot. seriously.
Hopefully,I'll see you tomorrow when we go buy the book.
God knows, it's a better outlet than drowning it all in coffee and laying off food like what I'm doing now.

K, I'm going off to watch EHB to cheer me up.
Oh! I bought their 2nd album just now!!! whee!! :) :) :)
Super junior makes me damn happy, even it it lasts only a moment. :)

No comments: