Monday, January 21, 2008

And so that's just how it is

It's only 11 and I'm already damn sleepy.
Came home late again, given the fact that I'm not on any study timetable yet.
Was actually supposed to go to ikea with naz and li since naz wanted to get the frame.
Sidenote: It seems like everyone's inspired by my idea of a picture collage as a birthday present cos kakhai just asked me to help her get one also. -_-
But, we decided to just go tomorrow instead since it was getting quite late.
We ended up going around causeway point, trying to find a CNY hamper basket for their class.
After much debating and walking around, the main aims were still not achieved and we deviated by buying munchy donuts and indulging in sinful but oh so yummy donuts! :)
haha.
I'm so dead for PE tomorrow.
Gotta lose a lot of calories cos I really ate quite a bit just now.

Ah, the moon's really nice now.
It's a real full moon and its a cloudless sky too, which doesn't happen very much often these days.
That's a sign that it's a super great night to go stargazing.
I was walking home and I looked up to see all the stars twinkling down at me. :)
I miss going stargazing.
Shall go soon.
:)

No comments: