Saturday, January 19, 2008

Randomised

It's been very long since I last posted.
Getting more and more busy now. haha.
The week's been pretty much okay.
I'm not going to recap on it or anything cos that's too much of a bother.
Anyway, I had another super junior marathon run just now.
I must be crazy cos there's so much to do. -_-

I got to finish up a couple of presentations and try to somehow write the script for the Restu radio drama project if I have time.
There's still maths to do and History to complete.
Oh and yes, Lit.
haha.

On a random thought, I went home with sue yesterday and walked her home. :)
She's very nice to talk to and its like we talk about anything and everything.
mostly crap though.
She's promised to go make a study timetable for me since I'm in desperate need of one and she loves to create such nonsense. -_-
She's seriously a great friend that I've come to know more this year.
It's strange cos in UK, we didn't even really talk all that much.
We didn't even acknowledge each other's existence in the begining of the trip. sadbut true. haha.
Only when she got grouped to sleep with me,wen jia, joey and afie that we sorta got closer.
damn, I still miss UK. :(
And psst, sue! I want a UK collage too! *hint*hint*


I really wish some people would just leave me alone.
It's the one I want to be around with most that's not there.
And if it's not already blantantly obvious enough, open your eyes soon k.
I can't stand the way you interact with me and your paranoia sometimes and as much as you want it all to go your way, it's never going to so just give up trying.

No comments: