Saturday, January 05, 2008

Super Junior Pic Spam! :)

Warning: this post will be heavily pic spammed!

I just finished watching Super Junior Full House just now.
The ending was so sad that it made me cry. :(
However, I've really enjoyed getting to know Super Junior and their lovable and hilarious antics.
They make me extremely happy!!! :)
So to celebrate, I thought I'd do a pic spam. nyahaha.
Those who think I'm crazy, you'll probably think I'm crazier.
To Sue, enjoyyy.. and thanks very much!

I've already decided who's my most favourite member and it's Lee Donghae! aka Aiden Lee, which is his english name. Aiden suits him so well cos it's cute like him. heh.
He has a wonderful personality and he's cute and hott stuffs. :)
He always never fail to amuse me and make me smile when I'm watching him, especially with his many flips and attempts at speaking english. :)
and I love his voice!! especially when he sang in happiness. :) (i'll post the video soon.)
I think he looks much better in action though but still, here are some pics of deareast Donghae.

He looks hott even when he's frowning! heh.


haha. cute smile, fishy! :)

In this pic, he's totally sexy! nyahaha.


cuteness!

Donghae = LOVE <3

And next on the list is Kim Kibum! his english name is Bryan Trevor Kim. :)
I love him almost as much as I love donghae.
He is super cute and his smile is to die for! heh.
He was not as outspoken as donghae in full house cos he's more on the shy side but he does have his moments. :)
And I like it when he speaks english. so hottt. hehe.
His "die smile"!


haha! cuteness! :)


god, I'm seriously in love with his smile. :)


Next is Siwon!
He's the tall, charismatic gentleman who somehow always gets bullied in fullhouse. haha.
His gentleman-ly character is pretty appealing I must say. :)

Dimples! :)

Quite hot in this pic. heh.


Haha. cute smile!

Next is the resident pretty boy, Heechul!
He's also known as cinderella. :)
Extremely funny and such a joker! It's freaking entertaining to watch him cos he will always always make you smile and laugh you ass off. :)

I love this pic cos of the cat! Heechul likes cats too! :)


I like this pic of him. He looks more manly than his normal pretty boy. :)

Next up is Korea's No 1 Racoon, Kangin!
haha.


And this is Hankyung!
He's really the gentleman too! and an extremely honest and nice guy.
I sorta liked him when I was watching full house. heh.
And I love it whenever he uses the "I'm a foreigner!" excuse when he's trying to escape from situations. -_-


And all the above are the members of Super Junior that was permanently in full house.
Now it's time for those who made appearances!
and first up is Leeteuk!
He's the oldest member and also the leader of Super Junior.
He can be cute at times though I don't really prefer him cos I think he looks a bit too girly
Sorry sue. heh.
he actually looks quite hot here. I love his hair. :)


And now, we have teacher Eunhyuk!
He amuses me with his ridiculous explanations of things and his dancing rocks!

And lastly, we have Sungmin!
Wahh, his butterfly kick is damnnn nice siaaa. like whoa.

And so that's the members that I've gotten to know in full house. The other members were not there most of the time since they were living in another dorm.
Oh yes, in case you're wondering, full house is a show featuring the first 6 members of Super Junior in my post, who welcomed 2 foreign girls (anya and eva) for a homestay. :)

Lastly,
Thanks Super Junior for being so cutely adorable and so entertaining to watch.
Thanks also for the nice songs and dance moves.
and lastly and most importantly, thanks so much for making me happy! :)

2 comments:

QwnnMeera said...

Hello there. Guess what? You have the same thougts as Mine! My fave SuJu members are DongHae<3 & Kibum(; ! Then Im beginning to like them all after i watched the full house! DongHae has always been my favourite one! & i think Kibum is the cutest compare to the others. I love both of them! Haha. Do i sound so bad? Lol. I don't prefer Leeteuk too..He looks girly to me. XD but i respect him so much. Since i watched the fullhouse, now i know Heechul is the joker one! & he likes to bully Anya from what i observed from the show. Haha. I like Hankyung too..He's a nice person. I like KangIn aswell! I LOVE Super Junior! *going crazy*

uland said...

hello....
it's the first time i look your wibsite and very exited with kibum. but im have one question you ever play in some film, pliss.. mention film who ever you play....?
thanks a lot
and enjoy your life.....