Sunday, January 20, 2008

Completely and absolutely

My cat's crazy.
He managed to open a sealed tupperware of sambal ikan bilis and was happily eating it by the time I found him in the kitchen.
I'm still hopelessly trying to figure out how he actually opened the cover seeing as how it's a tupperware and he doesn't have fingers. -_-
And this is not the first time he's eaten stuff that cats are strictly not supposed to eat.
He's eaten a whole red bean pau by himself, a couple of slices of omelette, even sambal telur! Sheesh, he's a freaking monster.


I read somewhere that the 5th season of One Tree Hill just started.
Damn. I've missed a hell lot in the time Channel 5 stopped showing it on TV.
I miss watching it. Not because of Chad Michael Murray (even though he is hot.), but more so because I miss the wonderful quotes.
And so I googled it and the all powerful and omniescient internet has kindly given me a link to a whole collection of one tree hill quotes. :)
Shall slot one in at the end of every post (if I remember that is) in red italics. heh.


Sometimes I wonder if anything is ever complete anymore.
Are all the puzzle pieces joined together to paint that whole picture?
Or am I the only one with a piece of my heart missing?
And Sometimes I wonder if anything is absolute anymore.
Has there always been a clear line between black and white?
Or did I simply miss all the streaks of grey in between?
And I wonder, can someone ever be lost completely and absolutely?
Lost in between the grey streaks with pieces of their heart missing.
Cos that's how I feel right now.
Lost completely and absolutely.

Lucas: (voiceover) Octavio Paz once wrote: Solitude is the profoundest fact of the human condition. Man is the only being who knows he is alone.

No comments: