Sunday, January 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Orli! <3

I just came home from watching Beauty World at the esplanade.
The theatre was nice and so was the musical.
Although I'd much rather prefer plays.

I'm pretty tired and have blisters cos I was so gatal to wear heels. -_-
But I can't afford to sleep since I still have quite a bit to do.
I'm just going to go take a break and watch super junior EHB which I just started watching a few days ago.
This time it invovles all the members except kyuhyun cos he's still recovering when they shot it.
And it's funny too! haha. I'm really starting to love them more and more.
They are such dorks who really do retarded stuff sometimes. haha. -_-

Anyway, I just remembered that today is Mr Bloom's birthday!
I got over the whole obsession over him quite some time ago but still, it's nice to credit him for being one of the first celebrity crushes I had that was constant. haha.
So Orli, happy birthday love. You're 31.
God, how time passes.



I love this pic! you can see a peep of his sun tatoo. haha. :)
hottness in POTC 3 (which was a dismal end to the series. was damn disappointed when I watched it)

No comments: