Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Dreams are merely rehearsals of the future

It's been quite a tiring week already.
I'm not so much as burnt out as tired and weary of all the homework I have left to do today because I procrastinated on other days.
And added to that, due to a totally heart wrenching loser moment, I did not save my Lit essay when I did it yesterday. So I basically have to redo it all over again. -_-

Was supposed to have lunch at pizza hut to celebrate Wen Jia's birthday but it got cancelled cos a lot of people can't make it at the last minute.
Tsk. We have to go out on friday!
If not, we're never going to since the schedule for next week is pretty much a repetition of this week.
God, it's so hard to arrange a suitable time to meet up and we're all from the same school.
-_-
I'm starting to think it'll be even more impossible to arrange a date with the people outside of school.
A's is apparently making my social life totally non-existent. I don't even technically have one with the people from the same school as me who has more or less the same schedules.
and study dates do not count as having a social life.

My house has somehow turned into a 2nd home and safe haven for my sister's friends.
They're over here ever single day, sometimes straight from school.
They mostly do their homework in the living room until pretty late at night.
One of them is over so many times and for such long periods of time that I think she should really just move in since she comes straight after school ends and stays until 11 or 12 at night??
-_-
Goodness. My own sister is giving me a signal to start studying properly.

I've lost my train of thought.
Shall go and do lit now but before that, I said in my last post I wanted to post the vid so here it is!
It's so incredibly cute and happy that it never fails to make me smile. :)


the first to sing is sungmin at 00:17

hankyung at 00:25

heechul at 00:29

shindong and eunhyuk is on at 00:33

DONGHAE's singing at 00:47!! He's superr cute here and I love his voice!! :)

shiwon comes on at 00:55

eeteuk starts singing at 01.00. I like his cute little kiss at the end of his part. haha. and the more I watch Sukira, the more I think he's cute. lol

kangin comes on at 01:12 after sungmin sings again.

ryeowook is at 01.19. he's voice is so controlled. like whoa.

heechul comes on again at around 01:46

After which, Kibum sings! heh. He normally raps. and his "die smile"!! :)

and the last member in this video to sing is yesung at 01:56.

kyuhyun's not there cos he was still recovering from the April accident when this was shot.

No comments: